Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MUCK UP DAY. -excited-

Muck up day is tomorrow.
Well, I'm not in year 12 yet but the year 12's at my school have their muck up day tomorrow. X]
Next year, it will be ME.
I can't wait. ^_^
There is a school in Melbourne called Xavier's College or something like that.
And their muck up day was like a riot, I think.
Anyway, they did all this outrageous stuff (like smashing teachers' cars) and only a few boys were involved in the riot but no one owned up to it so the whole of year 12 at Xavier College is suspended.
SUSPENDED FROM WHAT?! SCHOOL?
They've already finished school.
And they still get to go to the exams. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!
So yeah. I don't know what their punishment is.
Probably something like community service while all the other year 12's in the state go to Schoolies. That would make sense, yeah?
It isn't fair for the boys that DIDN'T do anything or weren't involved in the riot. NOT FAIR AT ALL.

Anyway, in Biology today, our ~lovely Biology teachers gave us a Lavender plant.
My friend was all like, "Wow, it's French Lavender."
And my other friend was like, "How did you know that?! O_O"
And then she looked at the sign on the plant which said, "French Lavender." And my friend was like, "Oh... I see."
LOL. It was funneh.

Ah, good times. ^_^
I watched the Simpsons today.
Bonnie and Clyde were like to some religious guy, "Can you take us to visit a series of banks, y/y?" Cos they wanted to rob some banks.
And the religious dude was like, "Deposit yourself in my car and you've got my interest." LOL.
Anyway, a little while later, the religious guy finds out that Bonnie and Clyde were using him to rob banks. But that didn't bother the religious guy. The thing that bothered him was that Bonnie and Clyde were an UNMARRIED couple. ROFL.

Um, yeah.
Today, I was listening to the radio and Faker's new song was on.
And it was all like, "Sleepwalking... dun dun dun...etc"
And I was like, "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE TWIIIIILIGHT!"
I want to be the Twilight.
I would be Edward cos he is dazzling. Or Bella cos she got to have sex with Edward.
Or Alice cos she's cute AND can predict the future.
Actually, I'll be Seth's girlfriend. Does he even have a girlfriend?
I don't really want to be Nessie cos when she's older, she'll be having sex with Sharkboy. Or Jacob "I'm-A-Oompa-Loompa-y'know" Black.
I suppose I'll just be Alice. She's cute, pretteh and talented. I can be like, "Hm, what will I get in my Biology exam..." And I'll know if I have to study or not.
Oh and I could see into the future to know what the Biology exam is like. OMG, yes! Excellent idea! I could get, like, 100% and everyone will be like, "WHAT? HOW? I SRSLY THOUGHT YOU WERE DUMB/STUPID/IDIOT!"
Well, I am dumb/stupid/idiot. Everyone knows that.

Oh well.
I shall watch 5th Grader tomorrow.
Hopefully there are a few Biology questions.
And I will know the answers and the kids will be like, "That's hard."
Wait - those kids are geniuses so of course they'll know the answers. Dammit.
I bet they don't know what an "anode" or "cathode" is.
Or they would struggle with "translation" and transcription."
I feel smart now. ^_^

Later, peeps.

2 comments:

J said...

lol the whole year 12 being suspended ...
at my skool there are always waterfights on muck up day.

Laura said...

LOL.
Waterfights would be fun.
^__________^