Sunday, October 12, 2008

ROVE CAME TO MY STREET.

I watched Rove yesterday! ^_^
They went to someone's street but they didn't say WHICH street.
It could have been MY street for all I know.
Actually, I checked my backyard and Rove wasn't there.
I was disappointed.

Anyway, Shannon Noll was on.
I love his song Lift. It motivates me to lose weight. >_>
I also like drinking Lift therefore it is a good song for me.

And Carrie Bickmore wasn't there! I felt sad cos she's my favourite.
Myf can't be the newsreader cos she kept laughing when she said the news.
You have to keep a serious face. It makes it funnier. I don't know why.

Petespace was good, though.
LOL.
Pete is always funneh cos he's Strauchanie.

Katy Perry was on the show too.
She kissed a girl.
Well, not on the show. She sang the song I Kissed A Girl.
I like her video clip of Hot N Cold. Because at the start, she's getting married. And she's like, "I do." And the groom is like, "Err... umm..."
And then, Katy is like, "You change your mind like a girl changes clothes..." Or something like that. Idk.

Fall Out Boy's video clip for I Don't Care is good too.
Pete dresses up as a nun.
No, Pete, you are not a nun. You aren't even a Catholic cos you had sex before marriage!
So yeah. It was funny. X']

I'm going now.
See ya!
Say hi to your mum for me!

3 comments:

Emong said...

Yeah that was a pretty cool episode of rove did you see how big john cenas pecks were?
you could swing of those

Laura said...

Yeah, I know.
Cos you have to be really strong to be a wrestler.

J said...

cos ur ho and ur cold
ur yes and ur no ...
sparky song
sounds like good video clip too.
i like the new fall out boy song too. which is new.