Tuesday, October 28, 2008

LA LA LA... ^_^

My school is pretteh lame cos they are making us all go to school at 2 pm and staying till 6:30 pm.
That means that I will miss the Simpsons.
/rant

My Biology exam is in less than a week.
I'm so freaked out.
I want to get a study score of 30 cos then I can do mah Science degree. ^_^
To get the Science degree, I'll need an ENTER score of about 75 and that is hard. I think.

(I just totally realised that 2 of the people who read this blog don'r do VCE... I think one is in NSW and the other is Melbourne')
Dudes, the little apostrophe after the "Melbourne" means "complement." Therefore, somewhere that's not Melbourne. I'm doing Probability in Maths Methods, kk.

Anyway, just ignore the above sentences if you don't understand them.

I'm going now. See ya!

2 comments:

J said...

i'm not doing probability in maths :) something about linear equations ...

Laura said...

Probability is pretty easy but Conditional and Independent Probability are HEAPS harder. =[