Wednesday, October 15, 2008

SEMI FORMAL!!!!1111ONE

I went to get mah costume today. ^_^
I'm going as Snow White to the semi formal tomorrow!
And I'll bring along a ~poisonous apple, of course. LOL.

Did you know that Australia and India had a DRAW for the first test?!
Well, they did.
I'm barracking for Australia (well, duh!) cos Mitchell Johnson is so adorable with his ~gorgeous new tongue piercing.
Okay, dudes, don't worry. I won't be getting any piercings/tattoos. I just think that Mitchell Johnson with piercings is the cutest thing ever. 'Scuse my nonsense.

The Amazing Race is coming back on!!!
'Cept the TV Week blogger won't blog about it. X'[
She doesn't want to blog about it cos she's already blogging about Australian Idol.
Okay, I have to admit that her Australian Idol blogs are pretteh funny but I srsly don't care about Australian Idol. I prefer the Amazing Race cos the host (Phil ^_^) doesn't go like, "You have to vote for whoever you want in the race!!11!!" Basically, the future of the contestants isn't depended on the stupid audience/viewers/whatever.

Oh yeah, speaking of the TV Week blog, the usual blog (Mary Kiley) won't be bloggin' next week.
Some other chick is bloggin' about it. And Mary Kiley was all like, "You kids be nice to her." And I'm like, "LOL. I shall. -winkwinknudgenudge-"

On Friday, everyone in mah year level get to come to school at 9:30 am cos they get to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep in cos the semi formal goes till 11 pm and apparently that's pretteh late for us.
Anyway, I was all excited cos sleep is the best thing of the day.
But now, I have to come to school at, like, 9 am. Cos my Chemistry teacher is all like, "We won't get the course finished if only have half a lesson on Friday."
So, now I have to go to school earlier. Which isn't that bad considering I normally stay up till 11 pm on a Sunday night (DAMN YOU AUSTRALIAN IDOL FOR ALWAYS GOING OVERTIME!) and I'd normally have to be at school at 8:35 am.
Therefore, it doesn't really affect me at all. X]

I doubt any of my friends will come to school ~earlier on Friday.
They all like sleep too, I think.
And two of my friends have Year 12 subjects on teh Friday morning and it's alright to miss a Year 12 subject in Term 4 cos it's only revision. And you can basically do revison ~anytime.

Ah, I'll have to sleep some other time.
I have been deprived of sleep on Thursday night/Friday morning but it all works out cos I have deprived some poor village of their idiot. LOL.

Later, peeps.
Say hi to your mum for me!
*pokes reader with a stick cos they fell asleep while reading this post*

2 comments:

J said...

0_0 Do you know that Cadbury ad, about that Nudge bar? I'd seen it earlier today and just crack up at anything with nodge or wink or gee ...

Laura said...

What Nudge bar?
O_O

I want to see it.

*twitch*