Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MUCK UP DAY WAS PRETTEH AWESOME. LOL.

The title says everything. KK.
Anyway, the year 12's at my school had Muck Up Day today.
I got to school early and there was Glad Wrap EVERYWHERE. The year 12's had messed up the school.
So I went in, and sat with my friends and we chatted about what we would do for Muck Up Day next year.
(We kinda decided to put starving lions in the principal's office, honey/glue on the toilet seat and maybe some Glad Wrap on the toilet too ^_^)
Anyway, the bell rang and we went upstairs. (Some year 12 put honey on the freaking banister thingy - damn you!)
So we had homeroom as per usual.
Good times, lol.
We had Accounting for Period 1.
It was in the Computer Labs so not many year 12's came to give us lollies.
But I still got to fill up my pocket with lollies. ^_^
Mainly lollipops but still. I'm not complaining.

Then, after recess, we went to the Mass. It was the last mass for the Year 12's so we had to be very well behaved.
The Mass was pretteh boring and it ended with Shine Jesus Shine which we all sang along to.
After the Mass, we went back to class.
I had English. EW.
But that was all good. We just worked on our SACs which are tomorrow. ARGH!

After lunchtime, we headed to the Hall for the concert.
It was so funneh.
The year 12's made a video and they were ghosting teachers. X]
Also, the teachers HATE it when girls knock on the staffroom door during recess or the first half of lunch.
So in the video, the year 12's did the game where someone knocks on the staffroom door and then takes three steps and hides. Hamish and Andy did it on Rove so yeah.
Hilarious.
Also, there was another cool video. The music playing was That's What I Go To School For by Busted. And it was all like saying how five girls go to school cos they have a crush on a teacher. (Of course it was a joke. Duh!)
And later on, me and my friends were discussing how we should do a video like that one next year. But instead of having a crush on a teacher, it will be having a crush on someone's mum. And the music that will be playing will be Stacy's Mom. ^_^
Anyway, it was a FABULOUS day.

And yeah.
At my school, there is four classes for every year level and each class is either called White, Gold, Green or Blue.
Anyway, next year, there will be FIVE classes of year 7's.
I thought there would be less year 7's cos the principal is LAME. But oh well.
Anyhoo, I was thinking that if they have five classes, what will the fifth class be called?
Like, one class will be White, one will be Gold, one will be Green and one will be Blue.
What about the fifth class?
Will their name be Whitegoldgreenblue?
Or will they choose a random colour like red or pink or purple or grey?
I'd just call the class DALE THOMAS. That would be cool, lol.

Later, peeps.
Say hi to your mum for me!
P.S. 5TH GRADER IS ON TONIGHT!!!! ^___________________________^

2 comments:

J said...

calling the fifth class dale thomas wouldnt be good cos u wouldnt be in the class!

that muckup day sounded sparky as.

Laura said...

I know, right!