Friday, October 10, 2008

At the moment, I am reading a Jaclyn Moriarty book.
Yeah. It is called Spell Book of Listen Taylor or something like that.
Anyway, Listen's friends are SO mean.
They were all like, "Listen, you can't be our friend anymore. You laugh at our jokes without giving us anything to laugh at." And they ran away from Listen at the Walkathon.

Oh and another character in the book is called Cath Murphy. And she was in love with a guy called Warren. And Cath and Warren are both teachers at the same school and they both teach Grade 2. Anyway, Warren invited Cath to some nightclub or something to listen to a band.
And Cath was all like thinking, "OMG, he's asked me out on a date! YAY."
And then Warren was all like, "I think Breeanna might be coming to."
And Cath was like, "Breeanna?"
And Warren was like, "Yeah, my wife Breeanna."

I felt sympathy for Cath. She was so lovely.
And she liked Warren. Poor little Cath.

I love Cassie Zing.
She's so cute and her dad is so cryptic.

Anyway, I have a lot of goals to achieve (I know, right) and I haven't achieved any.
And Jaclyn Moriarty has already achieved two of her goals.
I am SO far behind.
'Cept I chose difficult goals like meeting Dale Thomas. How could I do that?

Speaking of Dale Thomas, did I mention that you don't have to be on Bigpond to comment his blog?
I got to comment his blog.
I felt proud.
Other people commented his blog too.
And now, everyone is HAPPY.
^_^

4 comments:

J said...

I'd HATE to have friends like Listen's.
Or actually, it'd be fun to have them sometimes, if u feel in need for a sparky punchbag :) lol

Laura said...

Hehe, lol.

I just realised I forgot to put a heading on this post.

Dammit.

Aidan said...

You know you're obsessed, right?

Laura said...

Obsessed about what?
-looks innocent-