Tuesday, September 30, 2008

UPDATES AND GOALS. >_>

Look! I have mah Twitter updates on the right side --->>>>
You can now know what I'm doing. >_>
ANDAND mah goals for teh holidayz (and for teh year) are underneath. ^_^
I haven't achieved any of them yet. -loser-
I watched the Simpsons.
Bart was all like, "For once in mah life, I had a cow."
And I was all like, "LOLDUDE."

Oh and Bart nearly had to marry Mary cos her parents have this thing where the guy has to give their daughter a cow to marry her.
And Bart gave Mary a cow, not knowing about the marriage thing.
It was like "nodding as a marriage proposal" except it was "giving a cow."
WHAT THE HELL?
Does that mean if Dale gives me a cow, I get to marry him?
Wow, I'm getting ideas.....

ADD ANOTHER GOAL: GET DALE THOMAS TO MARRY ME.
PLANS TO GET THIS GOAL: FIND DALE THOMAS AND GO OVER TO HIS HOUSE FOR DINNER. HOPEFULLY, HE SERVES ME BEEF AND THAT MEANS I CAN MARRY HIM, YEAH?
/capslockisfun

All I need to do is find Dale Thomas.
I'm excited now.
EXTREMELY excited.

I'm going to go now.
See ya, peeps! X]
P.S. Do you need to read any other books before you read Peeps by Scott Westerfeld? Like is Peeps a sequel thingy?

4 comments:

J said...

Or instead of Dale Thomas giving you a cow, you could?
Cow / cow product giving as marriage proposal = SPARKEH
Poor butchers, tho. Married to pretty much customer.
O_O If you buy cow meat! You give it to the cashier and they give it back!
This is beginning to sound more and more like the nodding marriage proposal!

Ummmmm, I don't know whether Peeps is a sequel thingo but it made sense when I read it, so ...

Laura said...

Yeah, I COULD give Dale some meat.
I could be like, "Hey Dale, chuck a few of these sausages on the barbie!" And then, I'll hand him some sausages. ^_^
MARRIED.

LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.LOL.
Excited.

J said...

Imagine all the people you could marry. Some happy thoughts there :)

Peeps is not a sequel. So you can go ahead and read it :)
It has a sequel tho, called The Last Days.

Laura said...

Uh oh.
I read The Last Days without reading Peeps.
OOPS.

Oh well, I understood what was happening. And I liked it.