Sunday, February 21, 2010

YEAH~!

Check out this awesome website. Turn your sound up, lol.
Yeah, if you like the start of the song Bad Romance by Lady Gaga, then you should totally click the link. ;).

Anyhoo, I went to my first day of Orientation today.
We had a welcome thing where the lecturer/professor people talked to us and told us about Monash and stuff.
And then, we split into groups (of about 20 or something) and had a tour around the Science faculty.
After the tour, there was an info session where they told us more about lectures and stuff. Y'know.

And then, they had a barbeque and I ate, like, two sausages and had a can of drink. :D.
I saw four of my friends from high school (who were all doing science-y type subjects) and so I mainly chatted with them.
Hehe.

And I met two people who were from the country or something and they were staying on campus. (The queue for the sausages was REALLY long so I got to meet other people, y'know).

Ah, good times.
Oh and when I was on the bus, some person came on and gave us all these awesome toothbrushes which you can use wherever or whenever. They were pretty cool. (Only for single use, though. Like, you can't use it multiple times).

And yeah.
My actual lectures/classes start next week. Scary. :/.

AND TAYG WAS ON LAST NIGHT. It deserves caps lock because it is an awesome show. And also, shows that I'm shouting to you to go and watch it. :P.

4 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

WOO! Gen Y actually won last night. We're so awesome.
That site you linked stuffed my computer up, LOL. :P

lucy said...

aw, uni! i hope you're all excited about learning kekeke :P

i hope you had a great day and that this year will go great! :)

lucy said...

hey laura! for your awesome blog ive awarded you two awards on my blog! congratulations :)

Laura said...

Yeah, Gen Y were awesome. I kinda knew they would win because Josh Thomas has a dog of his own and he LOVES puppies, lol.

And thanks for the awards. Yay.