Wednesday, February 17, 2010

SO I THINK I CAN RANT.

Okay, so I watched SYTYCDA last night.
One thing I noticed about the show: NOBODY CRIED. I was shocked/amazed. The judges/host must have given the contestants a lecture on not crying after dancing so that they won't get criticised on Good News Week again. :P.

However, there was some other parts worth ranting about:
#1 - Matt Lee saying, "I like girls who dance with their hair." Umm, Matt, have you not watched Glee? That's called "Hairography" and the hair distracts the audience from the dancing. You only use Hairography if the dancing is horrible.


#2 - Jason saying, "For all you people at home..." and he would explain the dancing techniques for the viewers. Ummm, Jason, we don't care about the knowing the techniques! And if we did want to know the techniques, we would already know them! It's called Wikipedia, dumbass! :P.


#3 - Carly and her high-pitched voice. Just stop talking, Carly, stop it! :/. And Jason described her as "squeaky". Haha. Even Jason agrees with me. :P.


#4 - Renee and Phillipe's routine. It was boring, okay. BORING. And Matt in the Hat said the "storytelling was confusing" or something, idk. I totally agreed with him. And Renee and Phillipe are boring people. Fail.


And that's all that I can remember. idk. There was probably more, okay, I can't remember everything. :/.


Some awesome parts of the show:
  • Issy. Omg, there was a cute picture of her in a tutu when she was little. Aw! And her dance was awesome, she danced as a construction worker and IT WAS SO GOOD. :D. (Her partner, Don, was really bad - I hate him).
  • Mikhaela and Robbie dancing to a Glee song (Endless Love). ;).
  • Will and Grace. (The dancers, not the TV show). But it is a shameless plug for the TV show, lol. :P.
  • Jessie H, the ranga. (Or one of the rangas).
  • Jess and her fierceness to Dougy in their routine. Hehe. :P.
  • Jessica P and her maths skillz.
  • Matt in the Hat, dressed in awesome clothing. Hehe.

And yeah. My recaps fail. Whatev.

My predictions for the dancers eliminated tonight: Carly and Don (hopefully). But I think Renee and Phillipe might go. They were pretty uninteresting. And maybe Ilona. idk. And there's another one that is boring. I forgot. :/.

My predictions for the Top 4 and winner: Okay, I can't decide on a Top 4. But the Top 6 will be Jessica P, Jessie H, Issy, Dougy, Kieran and Nick. And the winner is one of the girls. ;). YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST, GUYS!

No comments: