Sunday, February 7, 2010

TAYG AND CAMERON WOOD AND ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS.

Hehe, Cameron Wood reading Where's Wally. And Tyson Goldsack got a high score on PaperToss on an iPhone.
I'm glad that Collingwood players have their priorities straight. ;).
Yesterday, I watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 2. Omg. It was awesome. :D.
My favourite chipmunk was Alvin, he's so funny. And he had to choose between singing at the talent quest or football. And he chose football. And I'm like, "THAT'S LIKE FINN, OMG."
/gleek.
And I watched TAYG last night.
Omg.
Josh Thomas got to do the game that was in 3D. And he was throwing bread at the camera so it looked like he was throwing bread to the people at home. Hehe. Oh, Josh, that bread was om nom nom.
And Basil Brush was SO FUNNY. ^____^
Gen Y should've won, though. Josh Thomas' plastering skillz were amazing. He should be a doctor. Totally.
Amanda Kellar just got the bandage stuff and wrapped it around Basil Brush. And then, she bandaged his mouth shut. And I'm like, "SCREW YOU, AMANDA, JUST BECAUSE BASIL BRUSH > YOU." Epic fail.
Ah, good times.

6 comments:

Penguins Quack said...

told you basil brush was awesome ;)

watch alvin and the chipmunks 2 said...

This is really a well laid out website. I like how you have presented the information in full detail. Keep up the great work and please stop by at my site watch alvin and the chipmunks 2 sometime. Keep it up..

Laura said...

Hehe, yeah.
I can't believe I'd never heard of Basil Brush. My parents are evil. :/.

lucy said...

ha ha ha ALVIN AND THE CHIPMUNKS!

is it good? i have yet to watch it!

lucy said...

and i couldnt believe my eye swhen i saw basil brush on aussie tv! is he aussie?! i didnt know that...

Laura said...

I don't think Basil Brush is Aussie. They were saying he was the first international guest.
idk

Alvin and the Chipmunks was SO GOOD. Omg.
It probably wasn't as good as the first one (then again, most sequels aren't) but still really good. :D.