Friday, February 26, 2010

SLEUTH 101.

Um, yes, prepare for a recap.
Because guess why?

I, the awesome detective, got the murderer right. ;).
My first time! (Okay, there's only been 3 episodes but whatever).
I knew it was Hermione (the gf of the victim). She sounded like a bitch and she was all like, "Why, I'm not allergic to nuts, no!" and I'm like, "You liar, why would you lie?"
(She was allergic to nuts, you could tell by the way she made a fuss over *her* donut being taken by someone else and also, by the way her bf was all like, "Wait, don't eat it!" because he knew she was allergic).

And Claire Hooper was the detective and she also got it right. (Although, she had better reasons than mine, I think).
But Claire was awesome. (Actually, I wasn't expecting anything else from her because she's always awesome, lol).

And yeah.
What a great episode.
The victim's name was Cache which was clever because him (and his co-workers) were computer nerds. And the episode's name was "Delete Cache". Get it? They deleted Cache. (Or his gf deleted him, whatev).

Ah, good times.
Speaking of the wonderful Claire Hooper, I mightn't be watching Good News Week on Monday because I will have started uni by then and my nerdy self will be back into study mode (or maybe not. I mightn't feel like studying).
So, all you creepy zombies and mindless stalkers will have to watch it yourselves because my recap will be non-existant. :P.

No comments: