Saturday, February 6, 2010

CRICKET AND SHORTNESS.

Wow. It's the Twenty20 match at the MCG yesterday.
It looks awesome, the patterns on the ground. Omg.
They should totally leave the ground like that for the AFL. :D.

But anyway, the Twenty20 world champs Pakistan played the awesome Australia in a Twenty20 match.
And Australia won. By 2 runs. :P.
Australia doesn't really go well with the batting. idk. They were on track to make 160, yet some players only made about 1 run and they only got to 127.
But the bowling is REALLYYYY good, especially this season. 'Cause Tait bowled at, like, 160 km and Smith got two wickets and Johnson bowled a couple of maidens. ;).

Hehe.
So, basically, Australia owned Pakistan this summer. Cop that.
Let's see if Australia can dominate the West Indies. LOLLLL.

TAYG is on tomorrow.
Omg.
I can't wait.
The guests are: Joe Hockey (some politician in Gen X), Jolene Anderson (some Gen Y chick) and Basil Brush (a puppet of some sort). I don't know any of these people but if y'all know them, you should watch TAYG. With your 3D glasses. (Or not, it doesn't really matter. They can't expect everyone to buy the TV Week magazine, y'know).

And SYTYCDA is on Wednesday. ^_____^
Speaking of SYTYCDA, y'know how I said in the previous post that Robbie was short?
Guess who else is short?
DAVID WARNER. Omg.
Like, he came out to bat and when he stood with another player, he looked tiny. It was cute, lmao.
He is, like, 170 cm. By golly, that's shorter than Rove. Haha.
Ah, good times.

Say hi to your mum for me.
Totally.

5 comments:

lucy said...

that is awesome! it looks so cool!

Penguins Quack said...

Basil Brush was my idol as a child. And I had a major crush on that fox. <3

Laura said...

I know, it's awesome. ;).

I hope Basil Brush is awesome on TAYG. I had never heard of him when I was a child. I have bad parents. :/.

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Basil Brush on Your Gen last night was EPIC! I didn't know he was that old, though.

Laura said...

I know, he was awesome. Maybe he is old in fox years.


idk.