Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Life According To Fall Out Boy.

Okay, this is a meme thingy that I got from this person (check out their blog, it's pretty rad).

Basically, you have to choose ONE ARTIST and using the songs from that artist, you have to answer a series of questions. And you can't use the band that I used, you can't repeat a song choice. It seems really hard, idk.

Artist: Fall Out Boy.

Are you a male or female: I Don't Care.

Describe yourself: Don't You Know Who I Think I Am.

How do you feel: Golden.

Where do you currently live: Carpal Tunnel Of Love.

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Headfirst Slide Into Cooperstown On A Bad Bet.

Your favourite form of transportation: Alpha Dog.

Your best friend is: Tiffany Blews. (idk, this one was hard... like Pete Wentz, haha).

You and your best friends are: Reinventing The Wheel To Run Myself Over. (lmao, omg).

What's the weather like: Calm Before The Storm.

Favourite time of day: 7 Minutes In Heaven.

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: Beat It.

What is life to you: Thriller.

Your relationship: I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About Me.

Your fear: Sugar, We're Going Down. (I'm scared of heights, you see).

What is the best advice you have to give: Gay Is Not A Synonym For Shitty aka G.I.N.A.S.F.S.

Thought for the Day: Fame < Infamy.

How would you like to die: Dead On Arrival.

My soul's present condition: This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race.

My motto: Thnks Fr Th Mmrs.

Well, that was difficult. :/.
First, I tried Operator Please but they didn't have many songs and I'm like, "WHATEV."
And then, I tried the Killers. But their songs didn't fit any of the questions.
So, I tried Fall Out Boy. It didn't really work but oh well. I fail.

2 comments:

Penguins Quack said...

Well done, Laura! That worked out well.
Thanks for the reference, too, by the way. :)

Laura said...

Yay. It sort of worked. idk.
It doesn't really describe MY life, but oh well. :/.