Thursday, February 25, 2010

SOME BORING BLOG POST. (AS OPPOSED TO THE OTHER ONES WHICH ARE CERTAINLY NOT BORING *COUGH*).

So, I watched SYTYCDA last night. As per usual.
Remember when I wrote this yesterday: The Top 6: Jessie H, Jessica P, Issy, Dougy, Matt, and Gaz.
Well, Gaz and Mikhaela left last night. And Matt is injured.

So, here are my *new* predictions:
TOP 6: Jessie H, Jessica P, Issy, Dougy, Matt (he can still dance with a sore foot, he has awesomeness!) and Robbie.
(But I wouldn't mind if Kieran was in the Top 6 instead of Robbie. They are both awesome).

I am blogging a lot now because when I start uni, I mightn't have much time for blogging and stuff. You can still read my Twitterz but you'll have to be polite in order for me to accept your friend request (my Twitter is on private so that all you creepy stalkers will gtfo).

Or you can go to my Facebook but again, you'll have to be nice and bring me some ice-cream and chocolate. (And also, cbf linking my Facebook, go find it yourself, you lazy stalkers!).

Anyhoo, remember to watch TAYG on Sunday (Ronan Keating, Stephanie Gilmore, some other dude) and Sleuth 101 is on Friday (with the lovely Claire Hooper!).

And also, keep your eyes (or ears, as they might be a little more helpful) out for my bf who'll be on Nova on Friday mornings sometime in the near future. ;).

And good luck and SAY BYE TO YOUR MUM FOR ME.
(lol, I'm not really leaving, I just felt like acting like Rove for a minute. *swivels around in chair*).

Of course I'm not leaving. I wouldn't want you creepy stalkers to be bored, would I? That would be horrible of me. :D.

2 comments:

Camelgirl said...

I love SYTYCD!
I'm devestated Gaz went out! I loved him. But I like most of the guys, so I guess it's okay.
That sounds like a pretty good prediction, but I think Ivy should be in there. I love Ivy.
And I think maybe Nick, instead of Robbie.
:)
Nice blog.
xx

Laura said...

I liked Nick but his boring routine with Grace put me to sleep. And I like Grace too. Weird.

I was devestated when Gaz left too. But I didn't want Robbie to leave either. I wanted Heath to leave, idk.

I like Ivy, particularly because she's from Melbourne. But I have a lot of favourites so I can't fit all of them in my Top 6. (I can't even decide on a Top 4, lol).