Thursday, February 11, 2010

WHY AM I SO AWESOME?

I was just thinking.. I'd make an awesome contestant on SYTYCDA, y'know.
Like, when Nat Bass reads out the partners, I'd be like, "Oh noes, I don't wanna be with him!" And all the contestants will hate me. :P.

And when someone get eliminated, I'd be like, "Wooo~, finally the bitch has gone, yay!" and started cheering. And the contestant will start crying (because they have to leave) and I'll be like, "Crybaby."

Hehe.
And I'd make an alliance with the ~fierce rangas (Jessie and Grace). And my bffs would be Mikhaela (she's an awesome tomboy) and Gaz (the tough guy). We'd totally run amok through the place, omg. And I'd do a performance and as soon as Bonnie starts talking, I'll be like sharpening my knives. :P.

I could totally go on the show next year and be bffs with the guy-with-the-yellow-hat-glued-to-his-head. Wow. He was wacky, and would totally be my bff. We go around throwing pies in Bonnie and Jason's faces and be like, "COP THAT!" :P.
Haha.

In other news, the Cal Wilson show thingy is on tonight. The one called "Sleuth 101" or something, idk. Hehe.
And Josh Thomas is on Good News Week on Monday, omg. Y'all should be expecting a recap of that, lol. ;).

And if you wanna read an awesome rant, scroll down. My rant on the first episode of SYTYCDA is awesome, kk. Y'all should read.
Say hi to your mum for me.
/rove.

2 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

What's Sleuth 101? Is it on 'normal' TV?

Laura said...

It's a show, hosted by Cal Wilson. ;).
It's on Fridays at 8pm on ABC1.