Sunday, February 14, 2010

I DID THIS MEME THINGY...

I was tagged by Random Rawr for Cassie’s Therapy Video tag. I’ve already done this once before, but I feel as though I should do it again. The task: fill in 12 likes, 1 love and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded (red) things are what you MUST include. Also, please link it back to me, and link it onto 3 other blogs you admire!

(Okay. Note to reader: I have no idea what I'm doing. cbf watching the video).

Abracadabra, Wow!

I like drawing pictures of awesome things.

I like reading books that are funny and witty. ;).

I like watching movies that I've already seen a billion times yet still enjoying it.

I like holidays. :D.

I like favouriting awesome tweets on Twitter.

I like becoming a fan of Facebook groups.

I like listening to music that you loved ages ago and thinking, "Now, THIS is good music. ;)".

I like watching TAYG and thinking, "String Art looks so much fun." Think of the lulz.

I like eating chocolate.

I like finding out something really exciting. ^___^

I like getting a book that you've really wanted to read.

I like knowing that I'm not the only one in a situation.

I love Dale Thomas. (Yeah, I know, BIG SURPRISE!).

Today I drew cartoon versions of Harry Potter characters. They looked crap but oh well. ;).

In some ways, I love everything.It’s less, it’s less of a thing to like, it’s less distinct, it’s less particular. I like things that I like, but I love everything. There’s more choice in like Cause even the worst things have things you love in them. I don’t know what you mean about things I hate.

I hate it when a giraffe falls on you when you walk outside.

I hate too many ads on TV. (Actually, I hate ads altogether. Whatev).

I hate the stupid jingles in the ads that get stuck in my head. idk.

I hate that I'll be a loner on my first day of uni. :/.

I hate Jessica Bratich. ("OOH, MY UNDERWEAR ~MATCHES~ MY DRESS, WANNA SEE?").

I hate any WAG at the Brownlow/Allan Border medal. Yeah, alright, we get it, you're dating a sportstar, how exciting, would you like a medal? No? Then, stop wearing un-flattering dresses, this is not your night, this is your bf's night. Deal with it.

I hate the fact that Rove quit his show. Sadface.

I hate thinking of things I hate. (Yeah, I REALLY HATE THIS, lol).

I hate this, wow. . . Sorry.

I tag: Lucy, Penguins Quack, and Aidan. :D.

3 comments:

lucy said...

lol thanks for tagging me! alright, time for me to do this tag! :D

Laura said...

Hehe, yeah. You're welcome.
:D.

I probably didn't do the tag right. The person who tagged me did it better. idk.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.