Friday, February 19, 2010

MANY PICTURES, HEHE.

Hello to my 14th follower! :D.

Dear Nick Riewoldt: Leave my Luke Ball alone! You horrible person. Sincerely, me.
I just wanted to hug Luke Ball and protect him from the evilness. :/.

So, I totally watched Sleuth 101 yesterday.
The second episode was even better than the first! But then again, Frank Woodley is so funny that anything with Frank Woodley is good. Even the bus. ;).
I, of course, got the murderer wrong. Again. I thought it was the receptionist-producer person. Jessica or something. idk. :/.
Speaking of rangas, has anyone been watching the Winter Olympics lately?

He looks like a girl, hehe. But that is one awesome shaped gold medal. :D.

And Australia won its first gold medal. Hell yeah. ;).

Some other pieces of news:

  • Kate Ritchie is on TAYG on Sunday. Omg. She is awesome. It'll be like Charlie and Kate, sitting next to each other, soaking up each other's awesomeness. Wow.
  • Eamon Sullivan and Corinne Grant on Good News Week. Epic win. :D.
  • Nat Bass is having a baby.
  • In my previous post, I said that Ilona may get eliminated. WELL, SHE DID. Haha. (The other one eliminated was Will. There will be no more shameless plugging of Will and Grace tv show. Fail).

And yeah.

Some pictures for y'all:

2 comments:

lucy said...

argh! i missed sleuth 101 again?! argh!

lol, i love that twilight failure picture! awesome!!!

Laura said...

The Twilight failure picture is awesome. Little Tom Riddle is so cute. :D.