Thursday, February 4, 2010

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE. ;).

I watched So You Think You Can Dance Australia (aka SYTYCDA) last night.
It was boring because they kept crying and crying and I'm like, "CRYING WON'T GET YOU IN THE TOP 20."
:/.

But anyway, my favourite was the guy with the yellow hat glued to his head. He was funny, as well as wacky and out there. Lolwhut. And the judges didn't want him and I'm like, "OH HELL NO!"
Unfair.

But some of my other favourites got through. Issy who just finished year 12 and was ultra cute; Ranga 1 who had long red hair and was fierce; Ranga 2 who had short red hair; Robbie who was vertically challenged and will make up for the lack of short people on TV this year; Dougie who had a wifey in America and was ultra cool; and the fact that there are three Jessica's who are gonna own this competition. :D.

So yeah. Epic win. ^___^
I can't wait till next Wednesday, lol.

I still think the guy with the yellow hat glued to his head should've got in. He was awesome, okay. The judges were all like, "COME BACK NEXT YEAR, Y'KNOW." And I'm like, "I can't wait till next year, I want him now." Fail.

Oh well. Hopefully, the 20 dancers who did get in are fabulous. ;).

3 comments:

lucy said...

lol laura, i can always count on you to update me on TV shows. i never get the time to watch them anymore, sigh

DogzRock! said...

I wanted emma to get through she was cool but of course the stupid judges just weren't gonna put the cool people through lol yer the crying is overrated and what was with the "Pack your bags and leave" actually your all still in. weirdd

lol
max

Laura said...

I know, I was so confused when Jason read out tonnes of names and told them all to leave. :/.

I didn't see Emma, idk. I can't remember anyone's names.