Sunday, February 14, 2010

TV.

TAYG was so awesome last night. Omg.
Gen Y won, in a really awesome End Game where they used hammer and nails to make a piece of artwork with string. It looked amazing, hehe. ;).
It would be awesome to do some string art but cbf. Whatev~, maybe I'll have to find a way to go on TAYG, lol. I can be all like, "I am famous, I am Dale Thomas' wifey~!"
lolwhut.

And Josh Thomas was so clever with the Horses questions, lol. What a smart cookie.
Whereas the other teams (including the know-it-all Charlie) failed at the Horses questions. Ha!

And I loved the game where Charlie and Nat Bass had to look through people's bins and guess what sport star's bin it was. Hehe. I knew the Lleyton Hewitt, btw~. As soon as they mentioned the Bahamas, I was like, "LLEYTON HEWITT!" :P.
I was kinda hoping that the bins could've belonged to any celebrity and then, they could've put Rove's bin there because we all know how Rove hates it when people go through his bin, lmao. Cop that. :P.
(Rove puts the bins out at 4am so that no one can go through them, haha).

Anyhoo, I also watched the cricket.
It didn't rain, so T-Pain got to prove his awesome wicket keeping skillz. (Which were so awesome, btw~).
Except he did miss a few balls that went straight to the boundary but whatev. I'm sure Haddin and Gilly did that too, lolwhut.

And Australia won, yay. :D.
Haha, they made, like, 324 so it was a big challenge for the West Indies but they went pretty well. Like, West Indies got about 274 or something which is a good score for a one-day match, it just wasn't high enough to beat Australia.

And yeah.

2 comments:

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I tagged you on my blog! :D

Laura said...

Aw, yay!
Thanks. :D.