Monday, February 15, 2010

IT'S GOOD NEWS WEEK~!

Okay, I watched Good News Week last night. (I know, I watch a lot of TV, stuff you).
It was so exciting. Omg.

The best part: Josh Thomas and Claire Hooper criticising So You Think You Can Dance Aus. ;). Remember my rant on the first episode? Well, Josh was saying how he doesn't like the crying and that you shouldn't cry, just because you did a dance, whut.
And Claire Hooper didn't like how the judges said to the contestants, "You've got to have passion or you can go work in a post office." And Claire goes, "GOOD PEOPLE WORK IN THE POST OFFICE~!" :D. See, I'm not the only one ranting on it. My work here is done.

Some other awesome parts:
  • Claire Hooper, who is made of win. ;).
  • Fiona O'Loughlin, doing the trivia thingy. And her buzzer was to say "Fiona". And she kept forgetting her own name. (And the other guy called himself "Ram Jet". And was talking in the third person. Lolwhut).
  • Fiona O'Loughlin, answering a question with "frozen ice-cream". Umm, do you think we should tell her...?
  • Josh Thomas. They kept picking on him 'cause he's Gen Y and everything. Like, when they were saying about people over 18 have to move out of home. And Paul McDermott goes, "Over 18-year-olds who still live at home in Australia are called Gen Y." And the camera goes straight to Josh Thomas, who is innocently taking a sip of water. lmao.
  • Mikey and his spam. ;).

And yeah, I can't remember anymore. But it was REALLYYY funny. Really.

I watched the Big Bang Theory before it (I didn't wanna watch the Biggest Loser, ew). It was very funny, even though I only watched the last half of it. Hehe. :D.

1 comment:

lucy said...

I watched the Biggest Loser too! During dinner! I was going to watch GNW as well, but I had to wash the dishes :/ dammit

argh!