Friday, February 12, 2010

TV IS AWESOME, HEHE.

CLICK HERE TO ENTER A COMPETITION, OMG. ;).

Well, Sleuth 101 was a good show. :D.
Dave O'Neil was the detective and he had no idea who the murderer was. I thought it was the daughter, whut. Because she was the only one who went in the room, I thought. :/.

Cal Wilson was a good host. She's an awesome ranga, hehe.
And one of the actors was from Thank God You're Here. And I'm like, "I knows you!" because she had acted on Thank God You're Here, lol.

And the AFL started last night (although it was just the NAB cup) but whatev.
I was hoping for Essendon to win (Go Monfries, you good thing!) but noooooo, the not-so-awesome Draft Pick Number 2 had to kick 4 goals or something. :/.

And it rained at the SCG so the cricket match was abandoned. It's funny, West Indies could've won 'cause they bowled Australia out for 225 and Chris Gayle didn't go out in the first over. And the rain stopped them from winning. Haha.
But we didn't get to see much of T-Pain's awesome wicketkeeping skillz. No fair.
And I wanted T-Pain to be all like, "I'M ON A BOAT" but sadly, no.

I'M ON A BOAT, MOFOS, AND DON'T YOU EVER FORGET~!

I'm hoping Haddin gets to rest for another match (or maybe ten matches, just saying) so that T-Pain can show his skillz. ;).
Because we all know T-Pain > Haddin. (Although, T-Pain could take a fishing trip with Symonds and be like, "I've got my swim trunks, and my flippie floppies, I'm flippin' burgers~!").

Hehe.
TAYG is on Sunday (with the Nat Bass), Good News Week is on Monday (with the ultra-cute Josh Thomas) and SYTYCDA is on Wednesday (yeah, expect another rant, lolwhut).
:P.

2 comments:

lucy said...

sleuth 101 sounds awesome! what channel's it on?

Laura said...

It's on ABC1 on Fridays at 8pm.

And the first episode is on ABC2 on Sunday (as a repeat) at 6pm.

:D.