Monday, February 1, 2010

GOOD NEWS WEEK AND OTHER AWESOMENESS.

NOTE TO ALL: COMPETITION IS HERE. JUST CLICK THE LINK TO WIN SOME FABULOUS BOOKS. YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO.
(It's not my competition, by the way. I'm just blogging about it, kk).

I watched Good News Week. I just thought that maybe I need another show to obsess over now that someone (gives someone in particular an evil stare) decided to quit.
Soooo, as I was saying, Good News Week was an okay show.
(I haven't actually watched Good News Week, except when Josh Thomas was on, so yeah).

Some good parts:
  • Ross Noble, shooting shaving cream everywhere. And when I say "everywhere", I mean EVERYWHERE. I kid you not.
  • Corinne Grant. Her funnyness is funny, okay. I love her, so cuteeee. ;).
  • Cal Wilson. She's one of my favourite rangas. (Besides Corrie and Ryan Shelton's gf).
  • DUDE, WES MY CARR. I haven't seen him in awhile now. I had forgotten about him. (Speaking of which, I was watching Video Hits and Hayley Warner was on. I was like, "HEY, I HASN'T SEEN YOU IN AWHILE, LOLWHUT.").
  • Tiger Wood jokes. Ah, good times.
  • Paul McDermott, Claire and Mikey. They are good people. ;).
  • Ross Noble, slipping on shaving cream. COP THAT, FUNNIEST HOME VIDEOS. :P.

Some bad parts:

  • Akmal. Inappropriate, little Akmal. Fail.

And yeah. Not many bad parts, I know. But Akmal is epic fail. Epic fail is Akmal. Whatev.

(Akmal wasn't so bad when he was doing radio with Cal Wilson. Or when he was doing radio with Kate Ritchie. Maybe Kate Ritchie's awesomeness distracted me from Akmal's inappropriateness. Or maybe the timeslot was different).

I'm still going to miss Rove. And Good News Week is never going to fill that gap. But oh well, what else can I do? Use Rove for my own selfish needs? Steal into Rove's house with a crowbar, demanding him to put on a show for me every night? Stalk Rove as he walks to the milkbar to buy some milk and demand that he continues tweeting? (Hmm, these are great ideas. brb going to get myself a crowbar...).

Anyhoo, goodbye. Say hi to your mum for me, etc, etc, whatev. :/.

6 comments:

lucy said...

ha ha lol, liked the your mum joke at the end... was it a joke? i laughed anyway :D

i dont get to watch tv anymore! which totally sucks

Laura said...

It was a joke, idk, it's one of those jokes where people forget the original meaning and forget who originally said it and they are like, "HEY, IT'S A YOUR MUM JOKE, LOL". Fair enough, it IS a your mum joke. Totally. Whatev.

I would die if I didn't get to watch TV. :/.

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

I don't like Akmal. He's too annoying. :P

Laura said...

I don't like Akmal either. :/.

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Laura said...

Um, Mr. Anonymous, what are you going on about? :/.