Monday, September 1, 2008

WORD OF TEH DAY: VISCOSITY

Breaking Dawn is SO good.
Jacob imprinted (as in "fell in love") with Bella's daughter, Renesmee.
I was like, "NOOO! STFU, JACOB!"
Why would someone fall in love with a baby?
Two werewolves (so far) have imprinted on a little kid.

OMG. I read the TV Week blog. So funneh.
Apparently there are 3 people called Brooke in Australian Idol this year.
And the TV Week blogger was like, "Will it be too many Brookes spoil the broth?"
Lol. She's so funneh.
Also, there is a Tom Williams who got into Australian Idol.
I'm wondering if it's the same Tom Williams that hosted the Mole.
Maybe I should watch to find out... Or maybe not.
I love Tom Williams from the Mole.
The contestants were all like, "NO WAY!"
And Tom was all like, "WAY. ^_^"

Ah, good times.
I watched Rove yesterday. ^_^
When the band came on to play, I was like, "Meh. I don't know this band."
And I was about to turn the TV off.
But then, I saw the lead singer.
And I was like, "OMG, it's Sam teh lovable hobbit!"
SRSLY. THE LEAD SINGER OF THE KOOKS REMINDS ME OF A HOBBIT.
Y'know Sam from Lord of the Rings?
The lead singer of the Kooks reminds me of SAM.

In other news, there is a new word of the day.
VISCOSITY.
Yes. It sounds brilliant.
It doesn't beat INDUBIOUSLY though. That word cannot be beaten.
Say it out loud.
I love it. Can't get enough of it, lol.
Another good word is CHAGRIN.
Well, I love the Twilight series and I certainly love that word.
So yeah. Interesting words, eh?

I have an Accounting SAC tomorrow. Ugh.
But don't worry. It is only Cash Receipts and Payments Journals.
And stuffs like that.

My Biology SAC is on Thursday.
Wish me luck.
Reader: No, shan't.
Me: Well, shut up!

Bye for now but not forever.
Elliott is going on Australian Idol.
KIDDING, DUDEZ!

5 comments:

J said...

discombobulate and antidisestablishmentarianism are also some good words.
yay! today i don't have to go to school until 11! teahers should strike more often :)
haha. i loved it when bella confronted jake about him imprinting on renesmee. funny :)
"u named my baby after the Loch Ness monster!?"
lol

Anonymous said...

"Imprinting" does not equal "falling in love with".
JSYK.

Laura said...

Well, imprinting can equal whatever it wants to equal. I don't care.

I like the name Nessie.
It is pretteh.
But I wouldn't want to call my baby after the Loch Ness Monster.
It's like calling your baby "Bigfoot."
Unless, of course, your child is Ian Thorpe or has a big peen.

J said...

hahahaha lollollol
calling ur baby bigfoot!
how stupid can u get?!
two of my friends were having a discussion on what theyd call theyre children. i was thinking why the hell wood u be thinking about that now anyway!?!?!?!?!?
anyone kno?
gosh they came up with weird names ...

Laura said...

I'd call my child Heath.
Except for the fact that me and Dale Thomas won't have kids on the basis that I would be a hopeless mother.