Thursday, September 18, 2008

DAL:E AND BUDDEH ARE PRETTEH.

I had a Walkathon today.
We walked to a park (which was like 6 kms) and had lunch there.
And I had ordered one piece of pizza. But when I collected mah pizza, they gave me two pieces.
So I was all like, "YAY, FOOD."
ANDAND they forgot to collect my token. So me and my friend went back to get two more pieces.
It was funneh.
And then, we all walked back to school (which was like 4 kms).
Then we could go home. So I went to a bookshop (nerd!) and I sat there reading Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging. I got up to page 23. Georgia (the main character) is all depressed at the start. But it is funneh when she talks in French to a ~gorgeous guy. And he's all like, "I don't speak French." So he took Georgia to a French shop and the woman spoke in French to Georgia for like forty years. LOL.

I feel like Neapolitan ice cream. I'm still tired from the walkathon and my feet are hurting. I should have worn actual walking shoes but instead I wore mah comfy shoes.
Gosh, Napoleon!
I'm going to watch Napoleon Dynamite and eat Neapolitan ice cream.
That sounds like fun!! ^_^

Geelong and Bulldogs are playing tonight.
I want teh Doggies to win because Hawthorn can beat them easily and also, Geelong were in the Grand Final last year. Be like West Coast and give other teams a turn. Gosh!
AND I want Hawthorn to beat St Kilda. Serves them right. Saints need a good beating. Well, most teams get cocky after they've beaten Collingwood.
They are all like, "We beat Collingwood! We must be invincible!"
NO, SAINTS, YOU ARE NOT! QUIT LIVING IN THE PAST! COLLINGWOOD IS A NON-BUCKLEY-AND-NON-SHAW TEAM NOW! T_T
Well, they do have a Shaw still playing. Because Heath will be back. I know it.
I don't really know about Rhyce Shaw though. He is Heath's brother but I don't think he had a very good 2008 season.
If Heath doesn't play next season, I'll cry. SRSLY. My little Heath is gorgeous. If I can't marry Dale Thomas, I'm marrying Heath. Totally.

Speaking of Collingwood, guess who retired?
My little environmentally friendly Shane Wakelin. ARGH.
What will Collingwood do without Shane?
Force little Nathan J Brown or my darling Johnny McCarthy or even Brent "McCafe" McCaffer to play on Buddy Franklin and Barry Hall and Nick Riewoldt and Brendan Fevola (don't get close to him - he could pee on you).
I'm going to miss Shane Wakelin. I think I have something in my eye. Oh wait - it is just an eyeball. ^_^

Anyhoo, Buddeh is going to win the Norm Smith medal and Jimmeh Bartel will win the Brownlow medal. And Dale Thomas will win the Copeland Trophy (Collingwood best and fairest).
So then ALL my precious little guys can win something. LOL.

I'm going to go and eat ice cream. Later, peeps.
Say hi to your mum for me!
(Y'know how Rove says that line at the end of Rove? Well he has started saying it at the end of 5th grader too, lol)

1 comment:

J said...

Geelong won. Again.
Hopefully they won't win next match.
But they weren't playing so well last night, so ...

:) Cool icecream!