Tuesday, September 9, 2008

MY PEN IS TEH EVIL.

I'm in teh school library.
And Myspace and Facebook are been blocked. Again.
Dammit.

Anyway, I watched the Simpsons yesterday.
At 7:30 pm, there was an All New episode on. And then there was a Treehouse of Horror repeat. But it was excellent.
And I watched Wipeout in the ad breaks. OMFG.
If you haven't watched Wipeout, you are srsly missing out. It is teh funniest show ever.

Theme for the semi formal - IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS.
I have no idea of what I'd wear.
Any suggestions, peeps?
Preferably something easy.

Lol, my friends were all thinking of coming as religious people. And doing the whole Jesus thingy. Like breaking the bread at dinner and drinking wine - Oops, I meant soft drink because we aren't old enough to drink alcohol. ^_^

So yeah. I'm planning to just come as Strauchanie and eat Mars bars all night.
Is there anything else to do at a semi formal besides eat?
But then again, whenever I go somewhere, I just eat. Sad, isn't it?

Ah, good times.
Breaking Dawn is such a good book.
I'm up to the last chapter.
The Volturi left. I was like, "Put that in your pipe and smoke it, Aro!"
LOL.

LA LA LA.
I have a purple pen in my pencil case. And y'know what? It is really dangerous.
Yes, I know what you are thinking. Pens cannot be dangerous.
But they are. Especially this one.

Stay tuned for next week - DIARIES OF THE EVIL PURPLE PEN.

No comments: