Saturday, September 27, 2008

JIMMY IS CUTE. NUFF SAID.

Some people are SRSLY blind.
I was reading my friend's blog and it was like, "KYLE SANDILANDS GOT MARRIED."
Tamara Jaber must be blind to marry that moron.
Well, everyone already knew she was blind when she sang, "OOH AAH, I LOST MAH BRA."
Hopefully Kyle and Tamara don't have children.
We don't want to have Pete Wentz and Trashlee's children running around AND have Kyle and Tamara's children running around TOO. We already have a weird kid in the world. Which is me.

Anyway, yesterday was the Grand Final.
I was planning on barracking for Hawthorn because Geelong won last year so they should share it around.
But then, when Geelong ran through the banner, I saw Jimmy Bartel's cute face and I was like, "Hang on, how could I barrack against Jimmy? He's so sweet!"
So I ended up barracking for the Cats.
Oh and also Gary Ablett's hair is MUCH better than Chance Bateman's.

But as everyone knows, you can't have your cake and eat it too, so Geelong would seem a little greedy if they won. That's why they let other teams win the Norm Smith medal, Rising Star award, Brownlow medal and the Grand Final.
Oh well. I'm sure Geelong and Hawthorn will have a lovely Mad Monday tomorrow.
Buddy will probably head out to a nightclub, stay up late and drink himself silly and Jimmy Bartel will sit at home with a glass of orange juice watching Beverly Hills 90210 and going to bed early.
(I don't actually know what Jimmy would do on Monday but it would be the opposite of whatever Buddy would do).

See, Jimmy is like a cute little kitten. And Buddy is like a tiger or lion - fierce and tough. And Dale Thomas is like a playful puppy.

So yeah. My Saturday was pretteh bad as little Jimmy Bartel lost.
And the Grand Final was good up until 3rd quarter when Mark "Can-I-Choke-Myself-Now" Williams decided to kick heaps of goals and all the other Hawthorn players joined in.
Cameron Mooney is a total d***head because he can't kick straight.
He missed a goal from about 5 metres out.
And Mooney was like, "I'm so tough" but I don't think he is.
He's not like Buddy at all. Buddy can kick GOALS.

At one stage of the Grand Final, the scores were even but Hawthorn had kicked two more goals and Geelong had kicked 12 more points.
So for every goal Hawthorn kicked, Geelong decided to kick 6 points.
Hawthorn must have been reading Collingwood's book called How To Beat Geelong. And Geelong must ALSO have been reading one of Collingwood's books called How To Lose Grand Finals.
NOTE: These books are at all good bookstores - get your copy now!

Rove is on tonight. Lady GaGa is going to be performing! LOL.
Say hi to your mum for me! ^_^

4 comments:

Reality Raver said...

I had forgotten about Tamara's single. Kyle is the only one deluded that she has any talent. Also on Idol he craps on about having a certain look, doesn't he realise his wife does not have it.

Laura said...

LOL.
Tamara is just gay.
Hopefully, the wedding guests gave her a bra and underwear for her wedding present. I mean, she DID lose them, right?

J said...

losing a grand final is easy, murder everyone on the team :)
mooney missed heaps of goals, if he'd actually gotten them in geelong wouldve won by heaps!

Laura said...

I know.
Geelong are ridiculous.
=[