Saturday, September 13, 2008

I AM TEH BEST... *cough*

Guess what I did today?
I got the Ting Tings album. ^_^
LOL. It is the best album ever. (Not including Gabriella Cilmi's)
When I got the CD, I also looked for Kooks album.
But there were none left. I was all like, "DAMMIT."
And then the person next to me was all like, "Okayy..." And he walked away.
I don't care if people don't like The Kooks.
Sam Teh Lovable Hobbit is the lead singer. Nuff said.
I didn't want to buy the album though. Just wanted to look at the coolness of it.

I have finished Breaking Dawn.
And now I'm reading a book by Gill Hicks. It is so sad but Gill is SO optimistic.
If I lost my legs, I'd be moaning and groaning for about 200 years.
And yeah. I am teh biggest complainer though.

ANDAND I will be reading another book on Tuesday. Or Monday if I'm lucky.
^_^

I was watching Before The Game today.
Strauchanie wanted to make a team from Horsham. So that he would be picked to play. (Because he is from Horsham and what not).
And the guernsey has Strauchanie's face on the front.
I'd wear it. I'd be all like, "Look! I'm Strauchanie! ^_^"
And everyone would be like, "Uh, that's not cool."
And I would be like, "Well, you'll be jealous when I'm in a footy team eating Mars bars all day."

Ah, good times.
I'm gonna go now.
Later, peeps.

2 comments:

J said...

im getting the ting tings album in from the library. it should be there now actually.
they are awesome.

Laura said...

Yeah. I love Katie and Jules. LOL.