Monday, September 29, 2008

HOLIDAYS ARE GR8. =]

Hey peeps.
I read the TV Week blog.
Oh yeah. It was funneh.
LOL. =P

Apparently, the TV Week blogger isn't going to blog about Survivor on Tuesday.
So, how will I know what happens?
1) I'm not staying up late and 2) I don't really watch Survivor anyway.

Oh well. I feel like doing a ~Jaclyn Moriarty and making a list of goals.
1) Hug Dale Thomas and Buddy.
2) Bake a cake.
3) Manage to get an A+ in my Biology exam. (I'll need a miracle though)
4) Draw a picture of Dale Thomas that looks awesomely real.
5) Read Angus, Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging and see the movie Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging at the cinemas.

If you have any more goals you'd like me to achieve, feel free to suggest them.
And don't bother suggesting "daisy chains" like some ~other dork. (I'm not saying who because I don't remember who)

Throughout the Zoidberg Tales life span, I'll update you on how these goals go. ^_^
Later, peeps.

3 comments:

J said...

Haha, I read the book Peeps yesty (or was it the day before???). Pretty good book. Extra points for every second chapter describing a parasite or something about parasites :)

Is Survivor going on? I don't watch it that much anymore.

I should do a JM too for the hols ...

J said...

Oh yeh, I'll help yah hug Dale and Buddy :) Good goal!

Laura said...

I know, right!
Dale and Buddeh are pretteh. ^_^

I haven't read the book Peeps.
Maybe I should...