Friday, September 26, 2008

DALE AND BUDDEH ARE PRETTEH.

I went to the Melbourne Show yesterday.
It was exciting.
'Cept the Ferris Wheel was scary. Especially when it kept stopping and left me hanging in the middle of the sky. T_T
I got three showbags! And a Wonka hat! ^_^
Maybe I should come as Willy Wonka for the semi formal. Willy Wonka with bright red boots and a cute purple hat.
We saw Kung Fu Panda and he was like doing a dance on stage. It was funneh.

I also watched Before The Game last night. And John McCarthy was in a Toyota Challenge and he won! I was all like, "ILY, Johnny!"
Speaking of winning, guess who won Tool Of The Year?
DALE THOMAS. ^_^
He won a barbecue. And he was all like, "Heath Shaw can drive me home ^_^"
And I was like, "Oh, Dale. Y SO AMUSING?"
Oh and Russell Robertson sang a pretteh cool song. It was about saying goodbye to certain things this year. A few things he mentioned were: Heath Shaw's licence, Gary Ablett's hair, etc.
And then he got to the part when it was like, "Saying goodbye to Melbourne's away strip."
So, Russell Robertson was like, "WHAT? YOU CAN'T GET RID OF THAT! THAT WAS GOOD!" And he smashed his guitar because he was really angry.
Russell Robertson is pretteh cool.
He has a sense of humour like Aker. When Aker won the Jason Player of the Day, he won a pillow with Jason on the front. So, Aker was like, "OMG, it even has mah name on it ^_^"

Footballers are pretteh awesome. They're all like, "Yeah, no, I can't make up my mind."
Oh, Steve Hooker, I don't care that you're a hooker... we share the same views on stuff.

Rove is on Sunday night. ^_^
I was watching 5th Grader and Rove and Smiley Sean was acting like gorillas.
And Rove was like, "Sean does it better. He always has a smile. He's the happiest kid I know."
And then in Biology the next day, we were talking about gorillas and apes and evolution.

I love Rove. And Pete.
Pete was on Before The Game last night. ^_^
He was on the panel. And then Strauchanie was on the panel.
And Strauchanie wants to be captain for Collingwood. Because Scott Burns retired.

Anyhoo, I'll go now.
Later, peeps.
P.S. Did anyone realise that stamps cost 55 cents now?
P.P.S. Hawthorn are going to win. Buddeh will kick 100 goals.
P.P.P.S. Did you know that Jeff Kennett is a BO-GON? LOL.

2 comments:

J said...

Footy final soon! I am so watching when it gets on!
Yah I want the Hawks to win. Decided on them.

It'd be so cool to kick 100 goals! You'd have like 600 points to your name in just one game. SPARKEH!

Laura said...

LOL. Yeah.. X]
It'd be like Hawthorn - 600 and Geelong - 0 .
Geelong should DIE.
Except Jimmy Bartel. X]