Sunday, September 7, 2008

HEY PEEPS!

I watched Rove yesterday. ^_^
Kenny (aka Shane Jacobsen) was on.
He went around the world looking at different toilets and stuff.
And there was a Toilet Of The Year thingy. O_O
Gosh, you must feel proud to win that.
I mean, people have trophies for Logies, Aria, sports and heaps more.
And now someone has a trophy of a dunny because y'know, sometimes we forget what a dunny looks like when we're not in the bathroom. So we want to be reminded by having one on our trophy shelf. That makes sense.

Anyhoo, I turned on the TV and Rove still hadn't come on. So I was watching Australian Idol. And they were choosing the Wild Cards.
So I was watching and then I realised that there were three Brookes in the competition.
So I am going for the Brookes. I don't know how many are in the Final 12; but there are three in the Top 24.
One of the Brookes (who Kyle called "Sherbert") sang a country song. And the judges were all like, "Some country songs aren't really country anymore as they have been twisted around and used in Hollywood."
So Brooke started to agree with them and said that there weren't many actual country songs nowadays.
And then Kyle (he was so funneh) was started singing to a country song.
And he was all like, "Thank God he's a country boy."
So he was singing to the hamster song. And I'm like, "OMG! I love that song! ^_^"
Hamsters = cool.

And someone on Australian Idol sang Love Song by Sara Barailles (can't spell - we'll just call her SB, k?).
Hopefully that girl gets through to the final 12. Because Love Song is such a fawesome song.
Ah, good times.

Did anyone watch Before The Game on Saturday night?
I want to know who won Tool of the Week.
Was it Dale Thomas?
Anyway, Collingwood are playing St Kilda next Saturday. On Bella's birthday.
I'm glad they aren't playing Geelong otherwise they'll have to play really well.

On Rove, Peter Helliar put Pamela Anderson and Michael Jackson in Petespace.
Apparently they are dating.
And Pete was like, "They had a nice candlelit dinner... until their faces started to melt."
And I was, like, laughing. Because I don't like Pamela Anderson. I don't know why I hate her. I guess it's because the boys are all over her and she's kinda of a slut. Or would be a slut if all the boys could have their dreams come true.
Also, Pete was like, "I wonder what they're children will be like.... ?"
And he showed a picture of a plastic chair. It was funneh.

Oh and Pete was like, "Pamela Anderson wants kids. And Michael Jackson REALLY REALLY REALLY wants kids. REALLY wants them."
Yeah, I feel sorry for those kids too.
Their life would be more horrible than Pete Wentz and Trashlee's kids. Actually maybe Pete Wentz and Trashlee's kids would be worse off. I don't know.
I'll just give my sympathy to all those kids.

Later, peeps.

2 comments:

J said...

My friend had an unhealthy obsession with Pete Wentz a little while ago. Same with Zach Efron.
It was SERIOUSLY unhealthy.
Anyway she's got a boyfriend now so she SOULDN'T do that while she's still with him.

Laura said...

EWWWWW, ZAFRON!
Sorry, I have some weird hatred for HSM people.
I don't like Pete Wentz either.
Don't search his name in Goolge Images. My friends have already tried that. But luckily I closed my eyes before the pictures came up.