Monday, September 15, 2008

LOL, DUDE.

Okay, so wind and rain don't go well together.
It's just annoying.
Anyway, I survived the Titration prac today.
Well, I have to admit that I didn't get the right colour. But still. We nearly did.

The Grand Final. Four teams are still in it.
Out of those four, I don't want Geelong or Western Bulldogs to win.
Geelong have already won a premiership recently and Aker has already won MANY premierships recently therefore Dogs can't win either.
So that leaves Hawthorn and St Kilda.
Which one am I barracking for?
Well, that is obvious.
You don't need to be Captain Obvious to work that out.
If you've read this blog, you'd know.
So yeah. I'll be barracking for Buddy. (i.e. Hawthorn)
I don't really like Hawthorn but I do like Buddeh.
Just like I don't like Geelong but Jimmy Bartel is pretteh cool.

I watched Rove last night.
Steve Hooker (lol - nice name) was on the show.
On Futurama, Bender got kicked out of the amusement park and he was all like, "I'll start my own amusement park! With blackjack and hookers. Actually, forget the amusement park."
And it was funneh. Hookers = cool. Kinkeh. ^_^

Anyway, Tom Petrovsky (Why so non-spelling today, Laura?) and Carrie Bickmore are really good at keeping a straight face while telling jokes. I wish I could do that. Except the problem is that I laugh at everything. EVERYTHING.

Speaking of funneh-ness, I read the TV Week blog.
It is so funneh.
She always makes me laugh.
She blogs about Australian Idol.
Even though I don't watch Australian Idol, I still found it funny.
So I advise you to read it too, k?
From a non-Australian-Idol-fan, I want Brooke to win. Why? Because there were 3 Brookes in the Top 24. So my message to Brooke is, "WIN IT FOR THE BROOKES!"
Later, peeps.

5 comments:

limeywesty said...

SAINT KILDA!
SAINT KILDA!
SAINT KILDA!

you just don't want us to win because we beat Collingwood... =P

limeywesty said...

SAINT KILDA!
SAINT KILDA!
SAINT KILDA!

you just don't want us to win because we beat Collingwood... =P

Laura said...

St Kilda suck.
They just don't have any players, like Buddy, who are cute and do funneh stuff.
St Kilda players are quite boring. They need flair like Dale Thomas and Buddy.
Well, James Gwilt has pretteh hair.
ANDAND Kosi has pretteh hair but I don't like him anymore. He hurt my little-environmentally-friendly-Shane Wakelin.

J said...

soph (a friend)wants st kilda to win too.
hey emily havent heard from u in a while.
i could just say i want the crowd to win, but thats taking the easy way out. so, i say ... geelong. why not go for the almost-undefeateds.

Laura said...

Go for Hawthorn!
BUDDY IS FAWESOME...