Tuesday, September 23, 2008

BUDDEH VS JIMMY SHOWDOWN! ^_^

Yesterday, I watched the oh-so-funny All New Simpsons. It was awesome.
But it is even better to have a REAL LIFE Simpsons moment.
For example, on the Simpsons, Homer engaged to Marge and he couldn't afford a proper ring so he gave her a burger ring.
Yesterday, Adam Cooney (Brownlow medal winner 2008) said that when he proposed to his fiance, he gave her a burger ring. Because he didn't want to give her a ring she didn't like and he knew that she loved burger rings.
Anyway, my point is Adam Cooney is pretteh cool for doing a "Simpsons moment."

He isn't as cool as Buddy Franklin, Jimmy Bartel, Dale Thomas and the rest of Collingwood.
But still cool.

Anyway, I also like people that quote from the Simpsons. -coughbellacough-
That was my favourite part in Breaking Dawn.
Jacob: I told you so!
Bella: Jacob, did y'know that 'I told you so' has a brother? His name is 'Shut the hell up.'
Jacob: That's a good one.
Bella: I got it from a Simpsons re-run.

Anyone know anything about super-critical-carbon-dioxide?
I didn't even know it existed. O_O
I just thought there was carbon dioxide...
Oh well, I'll just ask Jordan's Chemistry teacher. Oh, right, Jordan is a fictional character in the book I'm reading. Dammit.
Speaking of the book I'm reading, there is a girl called Angela (no, not Angela Weber) and she has a friend called Nick. And Angela's dad thinks Nick is gay because he wears a scarf but Angela is all like, "No, he's not gay."
But when Nick was driving Angela to the New Year's Eve party (hosted by the Hattie "I'm-Going-To-Run-Away-But-Come-Back-With-My-Tail-Between-My-Legs" Draper), Angela was all like, "Nick, are you gay?"
And Nick just laughed. And he didn't answer the question. But luckily, Nick is still friends with Angela.

Anyhoo, 3 more sleeps till the BUDDY VS JIMMY game. Or THE BUDDY SHOW, as other people like to call it.

I'm going to go now. Later, peeps!

No comments: