Friday, August 29, 2008

LOLOL. MY DALE IS PRETTY COOL.

Hey guys, girls and stalkers who have been watching me sleep!
How are you all?
My ~little Dale Thomas is injured.
Depressingly injured.
His calf is painful and he can't go surfing but he has been sitting on the couch and swimming.
I feel so sorry for him.
I just want to hug him. He's so cute. ^_^

Anyway, today I went on an excursion.
We went to a TAFE and did electrophoresis and PCR and DNA stuff.
It was fun.
On the bus when we were coming back to school, the radio was on.
AND GUESS WHAT SONG CAME ON?!
Take Me On The Floor by Teh Veronicas.
We were all like, "Take me on the floor. Na na na na na na na na."
And we all sang along.
Then it got to the "I WANNA KISS A GIIIRL" part and we all started laughing.
Good times.

In English, we watched Anastasia.
It was funneh.
Anastasia was like to the evil guy, "I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU."
And I was like, "YOU REALLY SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT..."
Ah, Bella is so cool.

In Breaking Dawn, Jacob was like to Rosalie, "How do you drown a blonde? Glue a mirror to the bottom of a pool."
And I'm like, "LOL JACOB. YOU'RE TEH FUNNEH."

My favourite werewolf is Seth. (And Leah because Leah is my friend's name)
But anyway, Seth is the cutest werewolf EVER.
I'm going to keep telling you that.
I don't care if you already know.
Hopefully a gorgeous actor plays Seth.
Like someone who is ridiculously cute. Like Timmy Commandeur.
Timmy is cute, tall AND looks like a kid.
I feel smart. S-M-R-T.
Wow, I'm so smart that I can SPELL.
I feel PROUD.

I'm going to go now and stalk Dale Thomas.
Well, that's what I always do.
His blog is so cool.
I love it and I certainly love HIM.
Lol.

Bye for now but not forever!
(I haven't watched Rollercoaster in AGES but Elliott is still a cool kid)

4 comments:

J said...

yah, seth is cool.
the rest of the pack should follow his lead.
who won last night? PLEASE dont tell me it was fremantle ...

Laura said...

It WAS Fremantle.
I HATE RHYS PALMER.
He should DIE a horrible painful death.
Collingwood COULD have been in the top 4. Because Kangaroos lost today too. *cries*

J said...

freo won?
gosh
*dies of shock*
poor collingwood.

Laura said...

Yeah, I know.
Freo are SO gay.
I'm glad their season is OVER.