Saturday, September 20, 2008

BUDDEH IS GOLD!

I'm watching the footy at the moment.
Buddeh hasn't kicked a goal yet.
I'm barracking for Buddy so then when I'm watching the Grand Final, I can be all like, "GO BUDDEH! GO JIMMEH!"
And everyone will be like, "O_O! Who are you barracking for?"

Today, I saw two magpies (as in the birds, not the footy players) on the footpath dead.
And I was like, "OMG, they probably died because one was drink driving and the other one was in the passenger seat but pretended he wasn't there..." LOL. I'm so funneh.
I'm sorry, Heath. There are SO many jokes to make on this topic.

Jimmy Bartel was on Before The Game!
He was all like, "I'm taking mah housemate, Sam, to the Brownlow!"
And I was like, "Dude, is Sam a boy or girl? Or were you referring to the chick sitting next to you?!" (He was sitting next to Sammy Lane)

And Lehmo was all like, "You should take Hughesy!"
ANDAND Jimmy was all like, "SURE. LOL."
ILY, Jimmy. ^_^

Rove is on Sunday night. And the Brownlow medal count is on Monday night.
I'll probably be watching both of those shows.
I am hoping that Jimmy Bartel wins the Brownlow medal. Just like I am hoping Hawthorn can beat St Kilda. =]

And yeah.
Oh and for those bookworms out there, has anyone read a Jaclyn Moriarty book?
She is Writer-In-Residence for INSIDEADOG for a month! YAY. Finally, someone who has written books that I have read.
When Steven Herrick was writer in residence, he was talking about his books. And I'd be like, "I haven't even read your books! STUFF YOU!"
And when James Roy was writer in residence, I didn't realise how good (and funneh) his book called Town was. WOW. X]

Anyhoo, I'll go now. Buddeh is injured. I'm going to cry.
Later, peeps.
Say hi to your mum for me! ^_^

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG I'VE READ ALL OF JACLYN MORIARTY'S BOOKS AND I OWN TWO!
rofl ^_^.

J said...

I've read four of five (that I know of) JM books. She is SO AWESOME.
Haha, St Kilda were beat big time. I wish there were more punchups and wrestling tho, like last night :)

Laura said...

Yeah.
I have only read three JM books.
I suck.
Buddeh wasn't really injured because he kicked a goal late in the match.
I think Alistair Clarkson is getting shifteh.

J said...

Shifty ... how?

Laura said...

By telling Buddy and Luke Hodge to PRETEND to be injured so that Geelong will presume that Luke and Buddy are injured.
And then, at the last minute, Alistair Clarkson will be all like, "Buddy and Luke are playing in the grand final."

And Geelong will have to figure new plans to incorporate Buddy and Luke.
ANDAND Bomber will be all like, "OMG, we only have a few hours to change the plans STRESS!STRESS!STRESS!"