Wednesday, September 10, 2008

HEY PEEPS WHO DIDN'T DIE IN THE EXPLOSION THINGY YESTERDAY. ^_^

I'm in teh school library.
The world didn't explode. Sorry for scaring everyone but no one died. ^_^
I watched the Simpsons yesterday.
It was all jazzy and stuff.
Bleeding Gums is pretteh cool.

I finished Breaking Dawn.
The ending was fabulous. It was all like, "Forever. We'll be together forever."
And I was all like, "Aw, that's so sweet. I wish Dale Thomas would stay with me forever."

My story for the English SAC is pretteh cool.
It is about Heath and Rhys.
Their relationship is their brotherly love - Wait, I meant brotherly hate. They hate each other, lol.
ANDAND in the story, Heath is reading Twilight. ^_^

If you didn't know, the theme for teh semi formal is IN YOUR WILDEST DREAMS.
Such a broad category.
And I have no idea of what to wear.
My brain goes absolutely blank when it comes time to think of something to wear to a fancy dress thingy.
It's all like, "Um.... wildest dreams... um.... something..."
And I'm just like, "Think harder, you stupid brain!"

Well, I don't think there is a brain in my head.
But oh well.
Later, peeps.

2 comments:

J said...

in ur wildest dreams ...
weird theme
were having a dance at skool. they went around classes and they voted. my class voted horror. thatd be awesome :)

i dont see what everyone had against breaking dawn. it was fine!
i like it anyway. it had some good lines in it :)

Laura said...

Yeah, I agree.
Breaking Dawn was awesome.
Especially when Bella quoted from the Simpsons!!! ^_^