Tuesday, September 16, 2008

SAM TEH LOVABLE HOBBIT IS PRETTEH... ^_^

Okay. Today was pretty much a bludge day.
We had Religion where I watched my friend go on random websites that had nothing to do with religion.
Then I had Biology. My Biology teacher is obsessed with the "smart board" so we were in a classroom with a "Smart board."
We learned about evolution (in a Catholic school - I know, right). We have the same ancestor as that gorilla on the Cadbury ad that plays drums. Interesting, right?
ANDAND we got our results from the last Biology SAC.
Guess what I got?
22 out of 25. ^_^
The comment was all like, "Well done on an excellent SAC." And I got the application questions right! *celebrates*
After Biology, we had sport. So me and four of my friends went to an oval and walked around it a few times. We just talked about stuff and the semi formal.
We are thinking of going as Disney princesses. Hopefully someone goes as Cinderella so then I'll be an ugly step sister. I won't have to dress up!
After sport, we had Accounting. We basically just did Ledgers (like Heath and his family - kidding) and I finished mine so I just talked to the people behind me.

And then the day was over. Pretty bludgy, eh? Too bad we didn't have English or otherwise it would be BLUDGE TO THE MAX!

Anyway, I have decided that Kenny (toilet cleaner - my future occupation) should play for Hawthorn. I mean, Kenny likes toilets and stuff that goes into the toilet, right? So he would like Hawthorn and the Hawthorn colours. Brown and yellow (famously known for Hawthorn colours) are also the colours that Kenny enjoys to watch because they go down the toilet.
Get it?

Has anyone actually watched the movie Kenny or the TV show Kenny's World?
I haven't.

Speaking of toilets and stuff, has anyone read Captain Underpants?
I read one of the books ages ago but today I saw a book review on one of the books.
I love Captain Underpants books. Good times. ^_^
Look! It is SAM TEH LOVABLE HOBBIT... >_<
This is SAM GAMGEE from Lord of the Rings. (above)

And below is LUKE. But his real name is actually SAM TEH LOVABLE HOBBIT.

Okay. The pictures may not look alike. But if you saw Rove a few weeks ago, you would agree with me.
Lead singer of Kooks, Luke, is twins with Sam.
Which means Luke = Sam Teh Lovable Hobbit. LOL.

2 comments:

J said...

I've read the Captain Underpants books. They are awesome. I'd love to hypnotise my principal - or any other of my school's staff, really.
Ummm, doing evolution in Bio at a Catholic school - it DOES seem whacked out.
But I guess, if it's in the curriculum for the State then u gotta do it.

Laura said...

Yeah, I know.
I wonder what my principal would say if she realised the Biology course had evolution in it.
My principal is a nun. And she's all devoted to God and stuff.
So yeah.