Saturday, January 28, 2012

I AM NUMBER FOUR update

So Henri has just left to go to Athens and he hasn't come back.
And John & the Hart family have already started eating Thanksgiving dinner.
This is so depressing, what if Henri never returns?
What if John has to live all on his lonesome?
What if John needs to get inside the box- the one with the Legacies or something?
What if it's parent-teacher night at school?
What if the government/police/whatever find out that there's someone under 18 living on their own and John gets sent to the community home?
What if the Mogadorians run the community home and they eat John for breakfast?

Sorry, I'm a little scared.
I don't want Henri to go.
I imagine him to be like Haymitch, and look like Woody Harrelson. Except maybe without the drinking. I think.

No comments: