Monday, January 30, 2012

CRICKET update

Wadey and Starsky into the AUS One Day squad.
YES!

Poor Twatto, though. He's gotz a calf injury or something. Didak had one of those last year. It takes ages to heal, I think. Although, I'm not a doctor. And god help society if I ever do become one. :/

And Mitchie J! I miss him so much, omg. I'm going to stuff my face with pies.

Anyhoo, I hope Australia dominate the One Day series just like the Tests. And Tendulkar better not make his 100th century. The whole thing is stupid. You can't throw the number of centuries from two different forms of the game together. That would be like saying Glenn McGrath has taken 9283747385 wickets. Okay, let's just say he has. If Tendulkar can do it, why can't we?
Seriously, omg.
If Sri Lanka bowl badly and gift Tendulkar a century on our turf, I will hang Malinga from a passionfruit vine and wait till the cows come home. And I don't even live on a farm so the cows will never come home and Malinga can stick that in his juice box and suck it. jfc.

Anyway, if Tendulkar even THINKS about making a century, he can just forget it. Because it won't happen. Not here, not anywhere. The only place I will allow him to make a century is England, preferably hitting sixes off Swann and Anderson's bowling. Because then I can enjoy it too. Hahahaha. :P
And, when he is on 1, 23, 45, 69, and 99, I want Tendulkar to hit the ball in the air, and Alastair Cook will be the one under it. And Cook has to drop it for those 5 times. :P

My plans are awesome.
Shut up. :D

No comments: