Thursday, January 19, 2012

FANFIC #8329899

"Alright, I'm ready," I called, standing in the crease and glancing up at Starsky. He came at me, menacingly, and I watched his left arm came around and the ball came straight towards me...
I swung, and completely missed.
"Fffffff," I said, careful to watch my language as there were children in the park.
The stumps went flying as the ball smashed into them.
"Aw, Starsky, don't be so mean," I whimpered.
"That's just how I bowl," he said, with a shrug.
"Can't you be like the other Mitchie?" I whined, "I miss that Mitchie."
Starsky grinned. "But I'm here now!" he said, his eyebrows dancing, "I'm in the Test team! We can do fun things too."
"Okay," I agreed, "Umm, let's..."
And then suddenly, we were ambushed by a short man.
"I WANT MY CENTURY," the man yelled, d'urggggingly. "AND I WANT IT NOW."
"No!" I cried, fiercely.
I felt around in my back pocket for a pie. There was none. Crap.
"It's alright, Laura!" Starsky called.
I turned around to him. He was standing there, holding a raspberry pie.
"Throw it!" I yelled excitedly.
"D'urg?" Tendulkar said.
Starsky chucked the pie, and it flew through the air. The pie hit Tendulkar in the knee, and splattered on his left leg. He ran off crying.
"Terrible shot," I told Starsky, shaking my head, "You really need to practise."
Starsky shrugged. "I'm not as skilled as your bff," he said.
"Whatev," I said, and then smiled. "Let's go eat cheesecakes!"

Author's Note: Starsky is my new bff. His name is Mitchell Starc, and he's a fast left-arm bowler. But he doesn't bowl pies. :/
Anyway, Mitchie J hasn't been replaced in my fanfics. I still love Mitchie J, but I've kind of forgotten about him. Sorry Mitchie J, I will make it up to you. :D
Enjoy!

No comments: