Thursday, January 5, 2012

CRICKET STUFF.

Yay, Aussies won the SCG Test!
Hilfy got a five-faaaa.
The Vic-quicks got 3 wickets between them. (Probably could've had more, but the 'keeper was kind of sleeping or something. idk.)

Anyway, I just thought I'd blag about it. Because I can.

Also, next Test is at the WACA.
It's time we brought out the big guns. And by that, I mean the W's.
Wade.
Watson.
Wonderful.
Upside down Mitchie J.

Bad Haddin is a joke.
He nearly mucked up the Tendulkar wicket. Luckily Huss was paying attention.
The amount of leg byes was ridiculous. At one stage, the ball just went right past him and he just let it go past. jfc.
I think Wade would do a much better job.
And I'm not just saying that because I'm a bias Victorian. (or am I?)

Twatto is apparently fit to play now.
They can't leave a fit Twatto out of the team.
What did Marsh and Warner do? Besides taking a few catches in the field (Warner's were spectacular, btw~), nothing.
Plus, Huss 'bowling a few' is not ideal. Frankly, I'm sick of it. (Although, I love and adore Huss. Nothing against Huss, it's just his bowling is so-so.)

Upside down Mitchie J is a W.
And yeah yeah, his foot is probably not healed.
But come on, I miss him.
I can't go the whole summer without seeing his pretty face. The KFC ads aren't filling the large hole. I still miss him. Sulk. ;____;

And bye.

No comments: