Thursday, January 5, 2012

FANFIC #829375

FANFIC
"Check mate," I said, placing my pawn diagonally from the king and smirking.
Mitchie lifted his king and batted my pawn out of the way. "Nope," he said, grinning at me.
"Shit," I murmured, frowning. I kept doing that, I'm so stupid at this game. "Can't we do something else?" I whined.
It was Mitchie's turn to frown. "Like what?"
"Like..." I said, looking around, "Go for a walk?"
"You know I can't," Mitchie said, sadly, "My foot needs to heal."

We sat there for a few minutes in silence.
"Alright," Mitchie said, sighing, "I'll put my moonboot on, okay? We can sit at the park."
"Yay!" I squealed.

At the park, we sat at a picnic bench sitting opposite each other. It was sunny, Mitchie propped his feet up, and I was slurping my raspberry and coke slurpee.
"Sooo..." I said, "How's the cricket going?"
"Umm..." Mitchie said, uneasily.
"Oh right, the foot," I said, facepalming myself for forgetting.
"How's uni?" Mitchie asked.
"Meh," I said, shrugging, "It's alright."
"Cool," he said.
"Mm," I agreed.

Just then, Mitchie let out a gasp.
I spluttered and raspberry sprayed everywhere. "What?" I yelled.
Mitchie pointed behind me.
I turned.
A man stood there, as evil as the evillest thing on Earth.
"Gambhir!" I exclaimed, standing up, "Not you!"
He laughed evilly.
I put my slurpee down, and whipped out a custard and apple pie from my back pocket.
"Nooo!" Gambhir yelled. D'urgggg.
"Yesss!" I said, getting ready to throw.
I chucked it, a hopeless throw. I was losing my technique. The pie whizzed right past Gambhir's leg, and into the outstretching arms of Bad Haddin, who was lurking behind. The pie hit Haddin's gloves, splattered them, and skidded right off to land at his feet.

Then Mitchie screamed, "Don't worry Laura, I'm on it!"
He got out a pie, just a Four n' Twenty, from his pocket.
With the best pie-throwing technique that this country has ever seen, Mitchie whipped the pie into Gambhir's face.

I high-fived Mitchie and we grinned at each other.
Another good day!
THE END~.

Author's note: Gambhir is an Indian player, who I feel like using in this story. He made about 60-something runs today when he was only meant to make 0. :/
Also, Mitchie is Mitchell Johnson. He's my bff, I call him Mitchie. :P
Oh and Bad Haddin can't catch. Not even pies. He's so close to winning the Jack Shite Medal. The previous winner, Marcus North, won't be happy if he doesn't win but sorry North, you might be beaten. So sorry.
Also, Marsh may get the medal too. It could be a joint winner.
Speaking of medals, JPattz wins the one for Most Entertaining Appeals. They are super good. Bravo to you, JPattz. <3.

No comments: