Saturday, January 14, 2012

WACA TEST MATCH.

So, the Aussies win another Test meaning they have won the series.
India just couldn't hang on to make Australia bat again, even though Bad Haddin was doing everything he could to help them. :P

Anyway, the next Test is on the 24th January.
In Adelaide.
I think the team will just be left as it is.
Unless someone gets an injury, what's the point?
Cowan and Warner have proved useful openers, Marsh is so-so, we know that Clarke, Ponting and Huss can bat (from the SCG Test) and Bad Haddin is Pup's bff.
The only problem is Lyon. Does he fit in the team?
I say yes.
But I love Starsky (Mitchie S).

Oh well.
I think, because this next Test doesn't really matter, they should put Wade in. And maybe Dan Christian instead of Marsh.
Just to see how they go.
Just a little test, to see if they can handle a Test match.
To compare them to the players that they replaced.
And if we lose? So what, we still keep the trophy and we will know that Wade and Christian aren't ready for Test cricket.
And if we win? Then we know that Wade and Christian are somewhat ready depending on how they play.

The Ashes is in 2013.
It feels like a long way off, but this upcoming Test is a good way to test out several debutants.
I hope the selectors see it from my point of view.
I don't care if India win in Adelaide. Good for them. They have played somewhat well, they deserve a win.
With T-Pain injured, they need to try out another Bad Haddin replacement. Matthew Wade.

Whatev.
The new Glee episode, Yes/No airs on Wednesday in Australia, and I am so excited for it, I could wet my pants. Samcedes cuteness, Summer Nights, synchronised swimming, three proposals, one couple eloping, your face, Sam's shirtlessness, Sam, Damian, Sam, Sam, Sam.
Bye.

No comments: