Monday, January 23, 2012

21

So, what's the deal with 21st's anyway?
Why is the age 21 so important?
It's just another number. Why not celebrate 22 or 43? What's the big deal anyway?

Anyway, it's my 21st coming up*.
And I have to celebrate it in some way**.
Some ideas:
  • Restaurant. Breadstix? Nah, too far. A local one? Mayhaps. Taco Bell? OMG KAREN YOU'RE SO STUPID I CAN'T GO TO TACO BELL I'M ON AN ALL-CARB DIET.
  • Murder mystery party. My mum's idea. I'd come as Sherlock, of course. Or I'd be Watson and just sit there saying, "F*CK YOU, I WON A BAFTA." Hahaha omg wut.
  • Picnic at le horsey races. Also my mum's idea. I'm not a big fan of horses, unless they are on a shirt as a carousel. I spend way too much time watching Glee, hahaha wut.
  • Party at the Murder House. With an added serving of Tate!
  • A party like the one Rachel Berry had on Glee. There will be red solo cups, drunkenness, spin the bottle, and me dueting with Blaine. Yay!
Fun!
Yeah okay, I'm bored. :P
Deal with it.
All you stalkers can come. You're so skilled at stalking, I don't even have to tell where I'm having my 21st. :D

*March 6th, for those of you that care. Not that anyone reads this. Still. A present would be nice. I live at 221B Baker St. Send some flowers and Daisy Thomas. kthx.

**Unfortunately, sitting in my room eating ice-cream isn't celebrating. :(

2 comments:

Steph said...

Totes looking up this 'ere Baker Street address on Google Maps AS WE SPEAK. As I type. Whatever. I AM A VERY STALKERY STALKER. STALK STALK STALK.

Murder mystery party sounds awesome. Except always in TV shows when they have a murder mystery party and someone is supposed to be pretend killed when the lights go off, they are actually really killed, and then their wife is like, 'wow, this blood is so realistic, is it tomato sauce?' And then she tastes it and IT ISN'T TOMATO SAUCE.

This was on some show, I can't remember which. NCIS possibly? Maybe don't have a murder mystery party. Maybe just have a board games night and play Cluedo. What a rowdy 21st that would be.

Laura said...

That would be awesome, just playing Cluedo and Pictionary. :D