Friday, January 27, 2012

Chapter 10 of I Am Number Four

So, the big quarterback guy (Mark) stole John's mobile phone.
But then Mark's ex-girlfriend (Quinn*) managed to get it back for John. And she put her name and number into the phone. :P

Here's what I think happened:
Mark put the phone in his locker, and had no plans to give it back.
Quinn broke into the locker.
I bet anything, that she got into the locker because she's handy with a nail file.
And no, I didn't get all this from Glee**.
Oh and she put her number into John's phone because she loves him. There must be some kind of romance about to happen. I hope so. I hope John dates her. I'm sure he will, I don't think anyone could refuse the chance of dating Quinn/Dianna Agron. Except maybe to raw dog a beehive. :D

*Sarah, but I think of her as Quinn. Shut up.

**Or did I?

No comments: