Tuesday, January 3, 2012

CRICKET, PINK TEST, DAY 1

Siddle got his 100th Test wicket.

The Victorians cleaned up the Indian top order.

Marsh continued to show why Khawaja should still be in the team.

Ponting and Clarke clean up the mess that their openers made.

Fun times.
13 wickets fell in a day. This Test will be over in no time. Day 3 is Jane McGrath Day, but they should just swap it to Day 2 so that it still happens.

It was nice to see Mitchie J though. Even if it was on a KFC ad. I'm sure his foot is healing well, and he will easily get back into the team. There's only three fast bowlers so surely they will need a rest, right?

I miss Twatto.
Send Warner back to help his Sydney Thunder team, and make Twatto open with Ed Cowan.
And maybe Twatto could bowl a few overs (like what Huss does, except better).
I hate watching Huss bowl, even though he's one of my favourite players.
I mainly just hate it because I hate seeing Huss get smacked around too much.
It sucks.
Whatev.

I'm done.
Predictions for tomorrow: Ponting makes 60 and goes out; Pup to make a century; Huss to also make a century; Bad Haddin makes a half century and then, as the crowd is absolutely shocked at the possibility of him making runs, he reveals that he is actually Daisy Thomas; J-Pat and Siddle add 200 runs to the total.

Bye.

No comments: