Saturday, January 28, 2012

I AM NUMBER FOUR update

I wonder how they do the glowing from John's hands in the movie.
It seems cool.
I wish my hands would glow like that.
I wish I could be resistant to fire.
Fire is one of my worst phobias, I am terrified.

First thing I'd do with fire resistance is go on Masterchef. I'd write on the application "resistant to fire". They'd be like, "WHAT OMG HOWWWW" and they'd have to invite for an audition-y thing. I'd cook a meal, removing things from the oven with my bare hands, touching the stove.
And then, they'd have to let me on the show.
I'd be the coolest contestant everrrr, and people would call me "Laura: girl on fire" and the ratings would be off the charts.

LOLLLL shut up I kind of want to go on Masterchef. Leave me alone. They meet all those cool chefs and eat lots of food and go to awesome and expensive restaurants. :P

And I'm afraid of the dark too, so the glowing of my hands would be handy. GEDDIT, HANDY. Omg, go me. Punny.
I could read books late at night, without having to turn my bedroom light on. Omg wow.
I wonder how Alex Pettyfer did it.
I need to ask him.
Or Dianna.

No comments: