Tuesday, January 17, 2012

AHS FINALE

lol wow. The American Horror Story finale was AMAZING.
It may be a messed up and crazy show, but it's awesome. :D

The way that the Harmon family & co kicked the other family out of the house was so good. :P
It was crazy.
I felt bad for Tate, he was so sad. But I don't really ship Violate. I mean, they are cute together and all, but I think Violet (unlike me) is smart not to fall for Tate's good looks and be swayed by his charm.

And Constance was so awesome. How she managed to end up with the antichrist baby, and how he turned into a mini Tate. :P. When she blamed something on Violet, I nearly stabbed something, but she will be a good mother. I guess.

I can't believe it's produced by Ryan Murphy.
Hey Ryan Murphy, how'd you manage to produce something as amazing as American Horror Story, and at the same time, cough up a whole lot of shit and call it "Glee"?
Yes, I love Glee, but I'm allowed to criticise it, okay. It's shit, I know it, you know it, but I'm addicted. It's like my own personal brand of heroin. :/

Anyway, I can't wait for Season 2. I think Jessica Lange has signed on for the next season (she won a Golden Globe, so I guess RM couldn't risk losing her) and I hope Evan Peters does too.
I hope it's just as good as Season 1, but judging by Glee and how that is going, I shouldn't get my hopes up. :P

Anyway, bye.

No comments: