Tuesday, January 10, 2012

AMERICAN HORROR STORY - The episode with medical scenes and horrorrrrrrr.

lol wow.
Spoiler alert: Everyone dies.

Tate climbed out of Violet's bed the same way that he climbed in. This amuses me greatly, omg.
I can't believe Violet yelled at Tate to go away.
Look princess, Tate was your everything. Get off your high horse. He may have killed people, but you killed yourself. You are the reason your parents stayed so long in the murder house, because you wanted to be there. You caused them grief and worry. Freaking hell, stop being so high and mighty.

End rant.

But yeah, the episode was pretty good.
No idea what happened to the babies, Constance took one of them and I have no idea, wut. Did the smaller one die? Why can't they just tell us?
And at the end of the episode, Eleven didn't even tell us that the next episode would be on next week. They usually do. And this week they didn't. What the heck. Omg, do not tell me that there's no AHS next week. Omg, I might die. Omg, where's my Tate? I'm not dying without my Tate. Hell to the no.

Oh great, I just found out that for Season 2, no characters from Season 1 will be there.
Shit.
No Tate?
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?
Omg no.
This is not happening.
Wahhhh.

Rant-y mood today.
Sorry*.

*Not sorry at all.

No comments: