Saturday, December 31, 2011

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Yay.

I went to a New Year's Eve party and I feel like blagging about it.
It was pretty cool.
I barely knew anyone that was there, lol. :P

Someone brought a mini Heineken keg, which was so cute, hahaha.
And then, there was a fruit platter (with pineapple, mangoes, grapes, etc etc) and I think beer from the keg was spilled all over the fruit.
So, pretty much, I ate beer-flavoured pineapple. Which actually tasted quite nice, okay. Whatever. :P

And then, someone had a polaroid camera, so they took some cool photos with that.
That was awesome, but when the photo came out, the picture didn't form when you shook it. It really made no difference to the picture formation whether you shook it or not. :/
Anyway, all that aside, I wantz a polaroid camera.

La la la.
It was a good night.
Everyone was like drinking and seemed tipsy (but maybe it was another year ending that made everyone so hyper) and I'm just like sipping my blood-orange-y soft drink and being all loser-y.

Fun.
I gotz three of those glowstick things, wheeeeeee.
They were still glowing when I got home, so when I had to get to sleep with my room lit up like a carousel.
Well, maybe not that much, but you know whatever. :P

And yay, it's 2012.
I hope the world doesn't end on 12/12/12 or whenever the Mayans predicted it would.

I haven't thought of any good New Year's Resolutions yet. I really should get on to that, haha. :P

2 comments:

lucy said...

Merry christmas and happy new year, Laura!

And I want a polaroid camera too! I've been wanting one for too long, actually. Where is it?? Lol

Laura said...

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too! :)

The person who had the polaroid camera got it off eBay, I think.