Wednesday, January 28, 2009

YES, THIS IS A RANT ON THE BOOK I'M READING.

I'm reading The Ballad Of Cauldron Bay at the moment.
Ugh, it's so frustrating.
Henni, the main character, is meant to be all responsible and understanding and stuff ('cause she's the oldest). But no one is meant to understand Henni. Not even Tara (WHO IS OLDER THAN HENNI!).
So, one of the adults (Sue) was like to Henni, "Tara is wanting to go home so maybe you should be ~nicer~ to her."
And I'm like, "Tara doesn't want to go home because of Henni. She wants to go ~somewhere~ with Stigg because she's a prick."
And all the kids, Danielle (Henni's lil sis), Zev (Henni's bffl) and the others, are all like, "Henni is a bossy boots. :P"
And Zev just ignores Henni AND HANGS AROUND WITH TARA!
Wait, whut?
I want Zev and Henni to be bffls so then, it might turn into ~loveeee~ relationship like Chris and Emily's from The Pact by Jodie Picoult.
Or it could just turn into a ~best friend forever and ever~ relationship like Courtney and Tim's from Loathing Lola.


I don't want Tara to be bffls with Zev because (quoted from Henni): "Tara is like those bitchy girls at school that I avoid."
Henni, me too. We are lyk twins. (Except she's tall and I'm not ;_;)
See? Me and Henni are so alike.


Similarities: We like reading, writing, being alone, being with Zev (I have never met Zev but he sounds cool, kk), having annoying sibling/s, and plenty more.

No comments: